About the company
Our mission: Theatre Raleigh is a homegrown theatre company producing intimate theatre experiences in the heart of Raleigh that engage our community, foster regional artists, and elevate professional theatre in our city.
Contract dates: July 5th – August 8th
- COVID-19 SAFETY OFFICER For the Production of Into The Breeches
- There must be no less than one COVID-19 Safety Officer (CSO) for every twenty (20) people in the company and anyone who comes into contact with the actors or stage managers. This person must always be onsite.
- The CSO will create, organize the plan for all COVID Compliance protocols.
- The CSO will report on compliance to AEA and will be the main point of contact to the Union representative.
- The CSO shall oversee and ensure compliance with these safety protocols. The CSO will have autonomy and decision-making authority concerning this COVID-19 related safety protocol.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure the CSO has the appropriate training and provides certified documentation to Equity.
- The CSO cannot be a stage manager or actor employed for the production and actors and stage managers may not be assigned any COVID-19 related duties outside of their individual responsibility as an employee.
- Responsibilities of the CSO include overseeing, monitoring and enforcing protocols for vaccinations, testing, symptom monitoring, cleaning and disinfection, masks and PPE, case reporting, contact tracing and conducting orientations and training.
- The CSO shall be readily accessible to all actors and stage managers, and that come into contact with the actors and stage managers.
Theatre Raleigh is seeking team members who excel in customer service, time management, have strong leadership skills, and an inviting and personable demeanor. COVID Safety Officer will at times serve as the first point of contact for all artists when they work on a TR production. COVID Safety Officer will report to Lauren Kennedy Brady, Producing Artistic Director.
Application Instructions & Deadlines
COVID Safety Officer, you will need to be present all ALL rehearsals and performances.
The hours will generally be weekdays after 3pm, and weekends.
$15 hourly, plus free use of Practice Rooms based on availability, discounted rentals for larges studios and 25% Off of two tickets per production for all Theatre Raleigh shows.