About the company
Expectations and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- DUTIES: Duties may change from day to day but generally include:
- Setting up the FOH area, lobby, and bar
- Communicate all current COVID protocols
- Straighten up practice rooms after each rental check out
- Some days you will be responsible for closing, in which you will strike all collateral, turn off all lights in the facility, and lock up
- General tidiness of lobby, including replacing trash bags, toilet paper, soap, and paper towels
- May be expected to lift up to 30lbs.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE Greet renters and patrons and take any measure necessary to welcome and ensure their comfort while at TRAC
- General food and beverage service in a fast paced environment, using SQUARE technology and petty cash for purchases and rentals
- Must be over the age of 21 to serve and sell alcoholic beverages
- Able to calmly provide basic FIRST AID and/or alert authorities or managers on duty of incidents, filing an incident report
Theatre Raleigh is seeking team members who excel in customer service, have strong leadership skills, and an inviting and personable demeanor. A Front of House team member will serve as the first point of contact for renters as they arrive at the Theatre Raleigh Arts Center. The Front of House team member will report to Sean Jaenicke, Lobby Experience Manager.
Application Instructions & Deadlines
Please send cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com
This job will be scheduled in shifts as needed.
The shifts will generally be weekdays after 3pm, and weekends.
As theatre starts coming back to life, the shifts maybe be a bit sporadic but will become more routine and saturated in the months to come.
$12 hourly, plus free use of Practice Rooms based on availability, discounted rentals for larges studios and 25% Off of two tickets per production for all Theatre Raleigh shows. When you work behind the bar, you will also receive tips.